Amazon Prime Day Arrives Later Today But Here Are Some Hot Deals Live Now
The annual sales bonanza known as Prime Day 2018
has arrived, officially kicking off at 12 pm Pacific (3 pm Eastern) today and running for a full 36 hours. For this year's event, Amazon
is serving up more than one million deals for Prime Members worldwide. In addition, for those of you who are itching to shop and save right now, Amazon is offer deals on select devices ahead of the main event.
This is the biggest Prime Day yet. If you go back two years ago, Amazon offered more than 100,000 deals on Prime Day. This year's event will see 10x as many bargains on everything technology gadgets to cookware and fashion, and so forth.
"In addition to limited-time Lightning Deals throughout the 36-hour event, Prime members in the US will find more than 140 highly curated Spotlight Deals, which offer our deepest discounts on top brands and the most popular products. Below is a selection of deals members can expect to find on Prime Day," Amazon says.
Here are some Amazon device deals that are valid right now:
This is a partial list of Amazon-brand devices that are on sale right now. There are several others
that are marked down ahead of the main event as well.
What about non-Amazon devices? Those are coming, and we'll highlight specific ones as they go live. In the meantime, Amazon is giving shoppers a heads up on some upcoming bargains. Some of them include the following:
- Premium brand 49-inch 4K Smart TV—$438
- Premium brand 55-inch 4K Smart TV—$478
- Premium brand 65-inch 4K Smart TV—$649
- LG V35 ThinQ (Prime Exclusive Phone)—$599.99 (save $300)
- Save up to 30 percent on the Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth speaker
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones—$125 (save $174)
- Save up to 40 percent on select micro SD and SD cards and USBs
- Save up to 35 percent on PC gaming laptops, desktops, and accessories
- Save $400 on the Jibo Robot
- Save up to 40 percent on select Smart Home products
If you spot a good deal, be sure to let us know in the comments section!