Genius Adds Navigator 905 Vogue BlueEye Wireless Mouse
Genius added the Navigator 905 Vogue to its line of BlueEye wireless mice. This mouse features a 1200 dpi BlueEye optical engine to give you precise tracking. The mouse works on almost any surface and connects to your PC via a Pico USB dongle that uses 2.4GHz RF wireless connectivity.
The Navigator 905 Vogue also has a stick-n-go feature the enables you to attach the mouse to a notebook when moving around the office. Under the top cover of the mouse, you'll find a two-in-one storage slot to store the Pico dongle and the stick-n-go mount. On the bottom of the Navigator 905 Vogue, you'll find an on/off switch to help conserve battery power and prevent energy-waste.
The Navigator 905 Vogue comes with a diamond-pattern design with left and right buttons, as well as the Genius Magic Roller scroll-wheel technology. The mouse is compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP or Mac OSX 10.4+.
Highlights for the Genius' Navigator 905 Vogue:
- 1200 dpi BlueEye tracking technology
- 2.4GHz RF wireless connectivity
- Stick-N-Go mount for internal meetings
- Small Pico USB dongle with a built-in storage slot
- Right, left, and scroll-wheel control buttons
- Availability in U.S.A and Canada: Available now!
- Non-chain store retailer