Kingston Puts 128GB in Your Pocket
For users who require slightly less storage capacity, the DataTraveler 200 is also available in 32GB and 64GB capacities. The 128GB drive is build-to-order only and customers can purchase it through normal channels. Read on for additional details in the press release.
"The new DT200's robust storage capability lets consumers store complete libraries of music, photos and videos. It is also a great tool for business users who carry around large databases or files," said Andrew Ewing, USB business manager, Kingston. "The password protection helps safeguard data and requires no admin rights, making the DT200 a terrific solution for the home or office."
The Kingston DataTraveler 200 features a capless design to protect the USB connector when not in use and is enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost. It is available in 32-, 64- and 128GB capacities. The 128GB drive is build-to-order only. Customers who wish to purchase it can place an order through normal channels (e.g., e-tailers or resellers).
The DT200 is backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support. For more information, visit www.kingston.com.
DataTraveler 200 Product Features and Specifications:
- Capacities*: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 2.77" x 0.49" x 0.89" (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 140° F (0° C to 60° C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85° C)
- Simple: just plug into a USB port
- Practical: durable, capless design
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty
- Safeguarded: includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
- Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems**
** Although DT200 is enhanced for ReadyBoost, Password Traveler will not operate properly if ReadyBoost cache is enabled on the drive. However, you may enable ReadyBoost cache on a separate drive.
Kingston DataTraveler 200 USB Flash Drive
Capacity and Features
MSRP (U.S. only).
DataTraveler 200 32GB Blue & Black
DataTraveler 200 64GB Yellow & Black
DataTraveler 200 128GB Black