Microsoft Deals Over 700 Xbox And PC Game Discounts In Ultimate Summer Sale
There are many games on sale, but here are some of the best deals:
- Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition: $23.99 or $19.99 for Gold Members (down from $39.99)
- Fortnite - Deluxe Founder's Pack: $35.99 or $30 for Gold members (down from $59.99)
- Far Cry 5: $44.99 or $40.19 for Gold Members (down from $59.99)
- Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition: $29.99 (down from $59.99)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: $35.99 or $30.99 for Gold Members (down from $59.99)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition: $25 or $20 for Gold members (down from $49.99)
- Sea of Thieves: $47.99 (down from $59.99)
- State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition: $39.99 (down from $49.99)
If you do not want to commit to the Xbox Live Gold membership, you can get the Xbox Game Pass Subscription for $10 for three months instead of $30. This subscription includes unlimited access to over one hundred Xbox One and Xbox 360 games. Subscribers can get a 20% off if they decide to purchase any of the games included in the library.
There are also a number of discounts on Windows 10 games. Some of the games on sale support Xbox Play Anywhere. This means that gamers will be able to play and save their game on both their Xbox One and on Windows 10. Here are some of the best PC game deals:
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War: $24.99 (down from $49.99)
- Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition: $29.99 (down from $59.99)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered: $19.99 (down from $39.99)
- Forza Motorsport 7 Standard Edition: $29.99 (down from $59.99)
Microsoft has not skimped out on the hardware deals either. If you do not own an Xbox One, you can get a free $30 Xbox gift card if you purchase the
You can still participate in Microsoft’s summer shenanigans even if flies are zooming out of your wallet. Microsoft users can use their rewards points to enter the “Chief Gaming Officer” sweepstakes. The winner will receive a Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for life, $500 spending money, a 2-day tour experience with a friend at the Microsoft campus and Xbox Facilities in Redmond, Washington, lunch with Xbox Games Marketing General Manager Aaron Greenberg, and a a Mixer session with Major Nelson.
You can also enter the Ultimate Doppelgamer Sweepstakes by uploading a picture on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #UltimateDoppelgamer and #Sweepstakes. The winner will be sent to PAX West in Seattle.
The Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale ends on July 31.