Microsoft Kicks Off Biggest Ever Xbox Store Sale With Up To 75 Percent Off Games
The first round of sales for Xbox 360 and Xbox One games only lasts for a week, but those who choose to participate stand to reap some pretty large savings (up to 75 percent off). Here’s just a small sampling of some of the Xbox One game deals that are available through December 28 (prices shown are the discounts for Xbox Live Gold members):
- Battlefield 1 — 35% off ($38.99)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 35% off ($38.99)
- Final Fantasy XV - 25% off ($44.99)
- Gears of War 4 - 45% off ($27.00)
- Titanfall 2 - 50% off ($30.00)
- NBA2K17 - 30% off ($41.99)
- Mafia III - 35% off ($38.99)
- Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition - 50% off ($25.00)
- Halo 5: Guardians - 50% off ($20.00)
Again, this is just a small selection of what’s available — there are literally dozens of games to choose from, and that’s not even including the Xbox 360 tiles that are on sale. Xbox Live Silver members can also take advantage of the reduced pricing, but the discounts aren’t nearly as great as what you’d receive with Xbox Live Gold (obviously). For example, Gold members save 50 percent on Star Wars Battlefront, but the discount stands at just 40 percent for Silver members.
In addition to the weekly deals, there will also be a daily, which for December 22 is the Life is Strange Complete Season. This graphics adventure game is listed at 75 percent off, bringing it down to just $5.
If that wasn’t enough, Microsoft is looking to entice Xbox 360 gamers and those who have never signed up for Xbox Live for a promotion to get one month of the service for just $1.