Nvidia Quadro NVS 420 4 Display GFX Card
"The convenience of small form factor computers can now finally be matched with remarkable business graphics and digital display capabilities," says Jeff Brown, general manager, Professional Solutions, NVIDIA. "The Quadro NVS 420 transforms these small form factor machines into business graphics powerhouses."
Among the cutting-edge display features incorporated into the Quadro NVS 420 GPU are:
- Support for up to four high-resolution 30 inch. (2560x1600 resolution) displays
- NVIDIA nView display software, which allows users to spread their work across single, large or multiple displays and maximize productivity through user friendly desktop and application management features
- Display gridlines for maximizing a user's desktop space by dividing up the displays into multiple regions
- Virtual desktops that allow users to launch applications on up to 32 different desktops
- Extended Windows Taskbar spans across multiple displays so the application window buttons can be spread over multiple displays
Equipped with large frame buffer and high memory bandwidth, the Quadro NVS 420 GPU is fully capable of the performance required by many digital signage installations, providing crystal clear 2D and 3D content as well as HD video. For extreme resolutions, the DisplayPort connectors offer more screen real estate from a single graphics card on an SFF system. Enabling EnergyStar-compliance, the Quadro NVS 420 has low maximum and idle power levels and is built with a high quality variable-speed fansink for a quieter working environment.
With a host of enterprise-friendly features, a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro NVS Enterprise support team and compatibility with most hardware and software specifications, the Quadro NVS 420 business graphics solution delivers a stable environment designed for peak functionality and a seamless enterprise deployment. The inclusion of NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) simplifies the upgrade process by ensuring forward and backward compatibility with NVIDIA software drivers.
The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 GPU will be available this February at a price of $499 (USD) MSRP