Red Dead Online Is Glitching Hard Right Now With Missing NPC And Animals, Borked Missions
On July 28, Rockstar Games released the “naturalist” inspired update with new content, bug fixes, and a battle-pass aspect of the game. With any new update, one could expect some bugs and glitches here and there, and that is what Rockstar looked to address with this latest patch. It seems, however, that they went in the entirely wrong direction, as many players are reporting (albeit funny) glitches and bugs that appear to break the game. Reddit user u/KnlKorn posted a video of a horse moving in a rather unnatural way on the subreddit for Red Dead Online:
u/MagnarHD, has compiled a list of new bugs in Red Dead Online:
PS4 Issues:• Error message: "The save data player is corrupted and cannot be loaded"
• Alt+tabbing causes a crash to desktop
• Cannot interact with Bounty Board.
• Bounties spawn NPCs that cannot be killed.
• Cannot enter Moonshine Shack
• Cannot start Moonshine Missions
• Harriet & Gus do not spawn
• Unable to purchase Butcher table from Cripps.
• Animals aren't spawning.
• Animals that do spawn cannot be damaged.
• Auto-aim isn't working.
• Camp cannot be pitched.
• Fast travelling crashes the game.
• Horse cannot be summoned.
• Horses stop moving and won’t respawn.
• Horses disappear when riding.
• Horses & NPCs are glitching/moving weirdly.
• NPCs aren't spawning (including shopkeepers/mission givers)
• NPCs that do spawn cannot be damaged.
• Players on all platforms still reporting network / connection issues.
Lots of things are crashing the game for players, from fast travelling to joining a posse, this seems to be happening on all platforms.