Here's How To Get Microsoft's Official Windows 11 Preview Build Right Now
The Windows Insider Program (which coincidentally spells WIP or Work-In-Progress) is a way for enthusiasts to get their hands on the latest features and updates while letting Microsoft test things out. Within this program, there are three rings:
- The dev channel for the technical users who get access to updates first.
- The beta channel for “early adopters,” where user feedback is most important
- The release preview channel that allows people to test stuff just before it comes out to the rest of the world.
- Open Settings by either searching for it or clicking the Windows icon in the lower left-hand corner and clicking the cog wheel.
- Navigate to “Update & Security”
- Scroll down until you find “Windows Insider Program” and click it.
- Register with the program within this menu, and then when prompted, select the Dev Channel ring.
- Restart your computer, then navigate to “Windows Update” and check for updates. You will then begin to download Windows 11 v10.022000.51 (co_release).