V-Moda Vibe II Earbuds Marry Style With Technology
The nifty part is that you can switch between calls and your music with an easy click of a button.
The cords are reinforced with Kevlar; the plugs plated with 24-karat gold. At $119, they're not the cheapest earbuds on the market, but they're not the most expensive, either. The plug has a flexible design that lets you twist it 45 degrees, no problem, and is designed to give the listener the "sense of a
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz – 22 kHz
- Speaker Driver: 8mm V-MASQUE dynamic technology, neodymium rare earth magnet
- Cables: Kevlar reinforced 32” plug to y-connector, 13.5” even-length earphone cables
- Plug: 24k gold-plated, 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo plug
- Weight: 22g
- Warranty: One year V-MODA premier warranty
V-Moda's other selling point is that they're made by an audiophile brand back by DJs who do their own custom mixes. Think "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes can't be remixed into a great dance tune? Think again.
The headphone's mic and call/music button control are compatible with all iPhone models (1G, 3G, 3GS), iPod nano (4th gen), iPod touch (2nd gen), iPod classic (120GB), MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac and Mac Pro (2009 models), as well as with VOIP, Skype, iChat and other audio recording applications. The audio is compatible with all iPhone models (1G, 3G, 3GS), iPod, BlackBerry Smartphones, MP3 players, CD players, DVD players and computers.
CNet did a full review of the earbuds here.